Mission & Vision
Vision Principles that Guide Our Success
Learning and Instruction
- At Westerly Creek Elementary School, we platoon, which allows teachers to become experts in their content area.
- We collaborate, reflect, and align instruction on research-based best practices using consistent language.
- Westerly Creek students receive differentiated instruction to ensure that all students reach their personal learning goals.
- Teachers and staff at Westerly Creek Elementary School create a bridge between home and school by building lasting relationships with our families and community.
Family and Community Engagement
- At Westerly Creek Elementary School, we enhance communication, resources, and enrichment by hosting Family Engagement Nights, conferences, and school celebrations that intentionally embrace the diversity of our community to foster a sense of belonging for all.
School Climate and Culture
- At Westerly Creek Elementary School, we create a safe, equitable school learning environment that fosters high, clear, consistent expectations for student and adult behaviors that are clearly communicated.