Welcome Back to School! – Remote Learning Edition
A Video for Our Students
Greetings WCE Parents and Families,
Welcome to day one of remote learning! We hope you enjoy our video. We miss you so much and wanted to share some words of encouragement. We’ve got this, and we’re going to be ok!
We know that some families have experienced some technical difficulties. Please reach out to Jill, Melissa or Brian, and we will work with you to solve them. We have included the web address of the WCE Remote Learning website below, so that it can be typed into the browser once your student is in their DPS Google Account. Mr. Binder has also included the link to the website under his STEAM page in your child’s Clever account.
We are so grateful for our WCE community and are already counting down the days until we get to see you again.
Jill, Melissa and Brian
How to Access the WCE Remote Learning Website
In order to access the secure WCE Remote Learning Website, your child will need to be signed into their DPS Google Account. Here are the directions for that:
1. Go to drive.google.com
2. Click on Personal “Go to Google Drive” blue button
3. Do not log in using a personal gmail account
4. Sign into Google Drive using your 6-digit lunch number email address (######@dpsk12.net)
5. Use your Birthday Password: mmddyyyy
6. Sign into the blue DPS Google Site using just your 6-digit lunch number as your username and your birthday password.
TIP: Always use Google Chrome and stay logged into DPS Google
Once you are in your student’s Google account, type in this website to the browser: https://sites.google.com/dpsk12.net/wceremotelearningwebsite
Be sure to bookmark the site, so you can visit it frequently!